Please call 641-777-9636 to schedule your audition!
St. John Auditorium
(located in the Arts & Sciences Complex)
Indian Hills Community College
- The 2nd season of AGPAF will include the musicals Hairspray and Pump Boys and Dinettes; the play The Wong Kids in the Secret of the Chupacabra Go!; and the opera adaptation of Billy Goats Gruff.
- These auditions are for ALL summer shows. Ages: 16-65, male and female
- Individual auditions (first come, first served) will be 9–11:30 a.m. with registration beginning at 8:45 a.m.
- For individual auditions, please be prepared to sing TWO, 16-bar selections of differing styles. You may sing excerpts from any of the four festival shows. An accompanist will be provided. You may audition without prepared song selections if necessary. In this case, music will be provided. Also bring a prepared 1 to 2-minute monologue. You may audition without a prepared monologue, but in this case, you will be asked to read a provided selection.
- A dance call for ALL will be held from noon–1 p.m. Please wear appropriate attire and footwear for movement.
- Individual auditions will continue at 1 p.m. if necessary. You must be registered by noon and attend the dance call.
- If you are unable to attend this audition time, please call 641-777-9636 to arrange an alternative time.
Hairspray: June 28, July 1, 4 and 6
Pump Boys and Dinettes: June 13, 14 and 15
The Wong Kids in the Secret of the Chupacabra Go!: July 2, 3 and 5
Billy Goats Gruff: TBD (3-4 performances between June 25-July 5)